Use All in One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers.
First created in 2007, see why AIOSEO is one of the all time most downloaded plugins for WordPress.
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible
All in One SEO Pack Pro Features and Benefits
Advanced Support for WooCommerce
SEO for Categories, Tags and Custom Taxonomies
Video SEO Module
Access to Video Screencasts
Access to Premium Support Forums
Access to Knowledge Center
SEO For Everyone
- Unlimited downloads and access to upgrades to All in One SEO Pack Pro for as long as you maintain your subscription
- Priority support from our dedicated Support Team
- Access to video tutorials on SEO and use of All in One SEO Pack Pro
Connect with Google and Bing
- Feature Manager provides access to a variety of SEO modules designed for all types of users
- Generate and submit an XML Sitemap to Google and Bing
- Support for Schema.org and Google Knowledge Graph
- Advanced options for Google Analytics tracking
Social Media Integration
- Easily control how your content looks on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media networks
- Set images to appear when your post is shared on social media
- Access to debugging tools provided by Facebook
Stay tuned for more WordPress plugins update at freepaidcontent.
Here we publish all content only for testing purposes, not for commercial use. So if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the required themes, plugins and software etc from the original developer’s website. However, you can use any plugins, themes or any software on your own risk.