Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Freepaidcontent is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on freepaidconternt or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in freepaidcontent. search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice on this email: [email protected]
You can also contact us using these Social Channels
We inform you that due to problem with search engine we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, please sent us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material. Only in this case we can guarantee removal of all content.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
The site contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the internet.We are not affiliated in any way with those 3rd party sites nor responsible for their content.
All content is copyright of their respective owners.We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use as majority of the times developers does not refund and we only provide virus and malware free content but still use them on your own risk.We are not responsible for any loss.
We do not intend to infringe any intellectual right artist right or copyright. If you feel any of the content posted here is under your ownership just contact us and we will remove that content immediately.
If you require a suitable credit please let us know. Applications, games and any other information presented on this site is intended only to familiarize users with the materials that may be of interest to them.