HTML5 Maps for WordPress
Put an interactive high-quality Indian HTML5 map of wordpress to your WordPress powered website! Choose from a number of predefined maps including India, World, US, UK, France, Germany, Italy etc. New maps and regions being added continuously. So, get updated regularly.
This plugin allows you to embed the colorful interactive responsive map to your WordPress powered website. An interactive map is the best way to provide your website with geographically-related content or effective navigation system. Finally, add a special shortcode into any page and you will find the map on the website in few seconds. Spend few more seconds to add popups or informational side panels near the map.
If you want to add Indian maps to your wordpress website, download Indian HTML5 map of wordpress from here.
The plugin “Wordpress HTML5 Maps” is also based on and uses CDN-hosted map libraries.
The free versions of the maps display the “Map by Freepaidcontent.com” link as required by the license agreement found here.
The Premium plugins are branding free and additionally include all required map libraries to put on your local server. Therefore, feel free to get HTML5 maps if you want to embed interactive maps in your wordpress project.
Features of Interactive HTML5 Map for WordPress
- Interactive map of the given region or country
- Responsive design and custom-color regions
- Best thing is that it also works on iPad, iPhone, Android
- Clickable regions (continents, regions, states, counties etc.)
- Also have popup windows that show when the mouse cursor is over a region
- Customizable landing page links
- Builds into any WordPress web page or post as a simple shortcode
- Also find premium responsive HTML5 maps at freepaidcontent.com
Also Translations availabale here:
- English – default, always included
- Spanish (quierochat.com)
- French (Josette Ragni)
- Polish (jedstudio.me)
- Brazilian Portuguese
So, get US HTML5 maps for WordPress now from below link.
Download Links :
Stay tuned for more WordPress plugins update at freepaidcontent.
Here we publish all content only for testing purposes, not for commercial use. So if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the required themes, plugins and software etc from the original developer’s website. However, you can use any plugins, themes or any software on your own risk.