MonsterInsights is built in a way that can be customized to your heart’s content. You can extend and enhance the functionality of MonsterInsights by utilizing the features below.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
We believe that you shouldn’t have to hire a developer to add Google Analytics to your website. That’s why we built MonsterInsights, a complete Google Analytics for WordPress plugin that’s EASY and POWERFUL.
MonsterInsights allow you to connect your WordPress website with Google Analytics, so you can see how visitors find and use your website, so you can keep them coming back. Simply put, we show you the stats that matter.
With almost 15 million downloads, MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
At MonsterInsights, user experience is our #1 priority. That’s why we make it extremely easy for you to connect and view your Google Analytics reports from inside your WordPress dashboard. Our tracking settings and workflows make MonsterInsights the most beginner friendly google analytics plugin in the market.
This plugin is the lite version of the MonsterInsights Pro plugin that comes with all the analytics features you will ever need including ads tracking, ecommerce tracking, custom dimensions tracking, popular post tracing, events tracking, and tons more
FULL MONSTERINSIGHTS FEATURE LIST
- Quick and Easy Setup – Easily setup Google Analytics for WordPress with just a few clicks (no coding needed)
- Real Time Stats – See real time stats inside your Google Analytics dashboard.
- Universal Tracking – Get better insights with Google Analytics’ universal tracking.
- Google Analytics Dashboard – See the stats that matter from right inside your WordPress dashboard.
- Ecommerce Tracking – Add Google Analytics tracking for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads store.
- Ads Tracking – Track your Google Adsense ads with Google Analytics.
- File Download Tracking – Enable file download stats with just a click.
- Link Tracking – Track your outbound link clicks with Google Analytics.
- Events Tracking – Track custom button and banner clicks with Google Analytics.
- Custom Dimensions Tracking – Enable Google analytics custom dimensions tracking for WordPress.
- Author Tracking – See who’s the most popular author with Author tracking.
- Popular Post Tracking – See which blog post and section is the most popular.
- Custom Post Type Tracking – Track the performance of your custom post types.
- Referral Tracking – See how visitors are finding your website to better focus your marketing efforts.
- Performance Tracking – Control the performance rate and sample rate for your Google Analytics report.
- Enhanced Link Attribution – Get better analytics with enhanced link attribution.
- Google Analytics Tools – Helpful tools for Google analytics.
Stay tuned for more WordPress plugins update at freepaidcontent.
Here we publish all content only for testing purposes, not for commercial use. So if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the required themes, plugins and software etc from the original developer’s website. However, you can use any plugins, themes or any software on your own risk.